Logo Design & Brand Identity Development
Core service at The Logo Factory
Logo design is what we built our company around. We’ve always viewed your logo as the spark plug that drives your marketing engine and as such, its importance can never be overlooked or underestimated.
Since 1996, our shop has been an innovator of online logo design, especially the process of working with clients remotely over the web. Over the years, and thousands of logo projects later, we’ve streamlined our entire process so that you are assured of only the best when it comes to your particular project – design, client support and after sale technical assistance. Our designers are experienced in every design style imaginable, from simple logos to highly rendered illustrative treatments, and can create a mark that is unique, original and dynamic. We’ll offer up some logo design tips, show you which overdone and unoriginal logos to avoid and help you use your new identity on everything from blogs and websites to social media networks.
Logo design deliverables:
• Exclusive private Factory Floor client page for your project.
• 2, 3, 5 or 7 business day delivery of preliminary designs depending on the package you’ve selected.
• Concepts and creation of your logo design (designs can end up 1-color, spot-color or full color process.)
• Preliminary concepts and designs of your logo based on your client brief, and/or consultation with your designer. The number of preliminary designs presented will vary depending on the logo design package that you’ve selected.
• If none of these preliminary concepts are to your liking, you can request additional unique version(s) of your logo. The number of new unique versions is dependent on the logo package you have selected.
• Design revisions and edits (revision rounds) to the selected preliminary logo of your choice. The number of revision cycles is dictated by the type of logo package you’ve selected. Once allotment of design revisions have been used up, subsequent logo edits and/or preliminary logo designs may be subject to additional hourly billing. Certain simple edits can still be performed at no charge – please check with your designer.
• Depending on the logo design package you’ve selected, you’ll receive either a Basic File Format bundle or a Professional File Format bundle of your logo.
All our our format bundles include print, web and office files. Delivered by download from your client page and CD via mail by request (courier delivery available.)
• Copyright transfer and ownership documentation.
• Some of our logo design packages also include stationery design and other design extras.
Our logo design process:
how it works
Bottom line – it doesn’t matter where you are. You can submit your new logo project, work with our designers in our Factory Floor area and download your finalized logo files – all without ever leaving your desk.
Step 1: Submit your new project.
We’ve made it simple to submit your project – simply use our online submission forms to send us details and initial payment. The information you send will be delivered to our design department where it is assigned to one of our talented logo designers. Your designer will take this information (and any other info that you’d like to share) and work up a series of preliminary designs.
Step 2: Login to The Factory Floor.
Depending on the logo design package that you’ve selected, your preliminary logo designs will be ready for viewing in 2, 3, 5 or 7 business days. To view these designs simply login to our Factory Floor, a client only ‘work in progress’ area to view the new material.
Step 3: Revise and edit your new logo.
Once you’ve viewed your preliminary designs as a ‘starting point’, you can continue through the design process, working with your designer, revising and editing your logo until it’s completed to your satisfaction (and based on the number of revisions included in your selected package.)
Step 4: Finalize your new logo and download your files.
After you have completed the design rounds of Step Three, you will be the proud owner of your brand new logo. You’ll be anxious to start using your new corporate identity right away, so at this point you can finalize your project (through our secure payment forms) and your designer will begin prepping all the formats that are included in the package you have selected. You’ll receive editable .EPS vector files, web files (.JPG, .PNG) and specially formatted files for use in most Microsoft office software.
Step 5: Work on your add-on and included design material.
Many of our design packages feature add-on design features such as stationery design (available as an upgrade under our PLUS logo packages.) After you have finalized your logo, you can now work with your designer on these projects, all on the Factory Floor, and without leaving your monitor. The design process is identical to your logo design – log in, view material and then suggest revisions.
Designing your logo.
Designing a logo is not just a matter of slapping together some visual elements and the name of your company. There’s clip art and stock logos for that kind of this (though neither a highly recommended method for professional branding.) Instead, creating an effective brand identity can be an extensive process beginning with the formulation of your company into a creative brief, which is converted into visual concepts and logo design ideas by our team. Through a back and forth revision and edit process, our designers can hone in on the exact logo you’re after, and one that you’ll be proud to call your own. It’s not an easy task, nor should it be treated as such. After all, you’re developing a corporate logo that with any luck, will last the lifetime of the company it represents.
As easy as possible.
While it may seem like a daunting process at first, we’ve streamlined our creative logo design process so that you can work with our designers, online, and without ever leaving your desk. All you need to do is submit a design profile (here’s some design project tips from our staff) and then we’ll do the rest.
Logo Design Services
The Logo Factory offers several logo design packages, priced according to the number of concept & revision cycles, what’s included and branded design add-ons. Our most popular..